Football: Senior Men
We have a proud tradition of Australian Rules Football at Pascoe Vale. Established at the end of the First World War we are one of the oldest clubs in the area, and celebrate our Centenary in 2018. Our home, Raeburn Reserve, has been the training ground for many footballers from the local boys who loved play through to stars of the game.
Pascoe Vale Football Club senior program comprises three teams – Seniors, Reserves and Under 19.5s, who all play in the Essendon District Football League.
Committee – Senior Men
- President – Brian Campisi
- Board Director – Stuart Mitchell
- Secretary & Facilities Management – Jenny Tydell
- Treasurer/Merchandise/Sponsorship – Larelle Shaw
- Football Manager – David Morgan
- Football Operations – Justin Cannon
- Registrar & Administration - Terriann Seath
For queries, please contact Jenny Tydell, Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Coaching Team
Our coaching team brings together the sons of Pascoe Vale with those experienced in the game at the highest level:
- Director of Coaching - Adam Contessa
- Senior Coach – Kyle Hardingham
- Reserve Coach – Ash Wiggins
- Under 19.5 Coach – Tom Murdoch
- Backline Coach - Andrew Beever
- Forward Coach - Ash Flavel
- Midfield Coach - Stephen Saddington
Click here for the 2018 Senior playing list
Click here for 2018 Under 19.5 playing list.
Want to join the team?
Do you want to find out more about playing for the Panthers? contact Jenny Tydell at email@example.com
Training is held on Tuesday and Thursday at Raeburn Reserve during the season.