Junior Football is the club’s foundation. It is the place where girls and boys take their love of football and the skills learnt at Auskick, the school yard and their backgrounds, and put them into action. We are proud of our success over the years, most recently in several finals played across all age groups and the premiers won. The future is black and red.
We field teams across all age groups, from under 9s through to under 17s. While these teams include a number of girls, we also have a junior girls program that is going from strength to strength. For more, click here.
Junior Committee for 2018
- President - Ben Pascoe | 0409 806 795 | email@example.com
- Vice President- Michael Said | 0418 994 711 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary - Angela Gallicchio | 0410 783 802 | email@example.com
- Treasurer - Tony Worland | 0430 812 114 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship - Teena Hilton | 0400 663 380 | email@example.com
- Committee Members - Biagio Pittruzello | Anthony Jenkins | Lynda Bird | Diana Capuana
- Auskick - Andrew Lovrek | 0411 456 745 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries, please contact Angela Gallicchio on 0410 783 802 or email@example.com
The 2018 coaching team brings together experience and enthusiasm to develop our talented players. To read the announcement, click here.
- Under 9 – Hecham Derbas
- Under 11 – Daniel Harris, Tony Paragalli and Simon Cataldo
- Under 13 – Richard Bolmat and Michael Said
- Under 15 – Andrew Goss
- Under 17 – Tom and Ben Murdoch
Please note that coaching allocations are based on 2017 teams, and are subject to change.
What else do I need to know?
Junior training is held on Wednesday and Friday night from 5pm at either Raeburn or Hallam - to be confirmed by the coach.
Junior speciality nights are held after training on Friday with each team sharing responsible for run the BBQ and canteen. These are great nights for parents within the club to get to know each other and for our children to have fun together.