WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE PASCOE VALE SPORTS CLUB INC. (PVSC), PROVIDING A RUN
DOWN OF EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR CLUB.
We are one of the oldest sporting clubs in the North West of Melbourne, and have been a place for the locals of Pascoe Vale to play cricket and football for more than 100 years.
The PVSC is an incorporated body with a Board that is appointed at the Annual General Meeting.
Meet the Board
The Board is made up of representatives of each section of the club as well our members who have the skills and experience to oversee growth and strategy.
The current Board was appointed at the AGM held on 7th December 2017.
- Chair – Jason Cunningham
- Deputy-Chair – Aislinn Breen
- Secretary – Jenny Tydell
- Director – Finance – Mark Greaney
- Director – Governance – John Sheehan
- Director – Club Development – Tony Paragalli
- Director – Building and Property – Michael Said
- Director – Senior Football – Stuart Mitchell
- Director – Women’s Football – Sally Rees
- Director – Junior Football – Ben Pascoe
- Director – Cricket – Georgie McElligott
What makes up PVSC
The PVSC operates with associated sporting clubs. The two existing associated sporting clubs are:
- Pascoe Vale Football Club, which incorporates senior men, women and juniors.
- Pascoe Vale Hadfield Cricket Club
Each sporting club has its own operational management committee – details of these volunteer individuals can be found in the relevant sections on this site.
Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the Pascoe Vale Sports Club is held at Raeburn Reserve on in the Spring of each year.
Our rules of incorporation can be viewed here.